We're Creating Jobs in the USA
This business is owned by a Navy Veteran and his Wife. The importance of helping to create American jobs is not lost on us. That's why, when you order a product from us, YOU (yes you, you awesome person) help us create American jobs.
We're going to give you an overview of how our business operates, so you can understand just how much of an impact your purchase makes with us.
When you place an order with American Pride Spot, you're helping to create lots of jobs:
- Someone has to make your order. From our t-shirts to our custom jewelry, someone makes your product for you (most of our products are Made in the USA), usually within 1-3 days after you place your order. We don't hold any inventory or have a warehouse.
- That order then needs to be shipped, creating jobs for the delivery guy you probably see too much at your house.
- You help employ our customer service staff. They work remotely, so they can work from home, a coffee shop, or a shared co-working space. How cool is that?
- You also employ graphic designers. Lana (our co-founder) is pretty good at making the designs herself, but she can't do everything.
- You help to pay for the awesome software we use. You're helping to pay for some of the greatest minds in the software engineering fields. These companies provide some pretty cool benefits for their employees too.
- We also can't forget about our awesome tax lady. You help employ her too (she works from home).
Are you getting this bigger picture? Our co-founders, Jacob and Lana, have spent many hours and late nights with drunk and sober conversations about what they wanted for American Pride Spot and how they can positively impact those around them.
Creating jobs and stimulating the American economy is just one of those ways we can give back to our country and our community. Every purchase you make with American Pride Spot fuels our ability to give back and create more American jobs.
Next time you shop with us, give yourself a pat on the back. You deserve it. Without you, we wouldn't be able to create these jobs. You're Awesome.