Once upon a time, we were American Pride Spot. Now, we are American Pride HQ.
I know this doesn't seem like a big deal. At least, not for a small veteran owned company like ours. We're obviously not Amazon (imagine if they did a name change). Making a business name change is a big deal, so we want to give you 5 reasons we changed our name.
- We wanted a name that represented us, and who we want to be for the rest of our existence - we'll never have to change our name again.
- The slight name change, from "Spot" to "HQ", gives us a more authoritative business name. When you think of a leader, you think of their authority and leadership. We want to be the leader in showcasing American Pride, always.
- Honestly, the domain name was available. I mean, what a fantastic domain name! We had to get it.
- Lana, our Seabee Wife thought it was a good idea.
- Jacob, our Veteran, agrees with Lana 90% of the time. So, he agreed.
Bonus: Every Veteran and service member we've spoken to agrees with Lana's idea to change the name.
What do you think? Sound off in the comments below. We'd love to hear your thoughts.